I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy! They make wonderful gifts too!
It’s so easy to get started.
Simply sign up for the program by visiting mypaperpumpkin.com . Please remember to add me, Lynn Johnston, Winnipeg MB, as your demonstrator – thank YOU!
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month Stampin’ Up! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They’ve even colour-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories – everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Stampin’ Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $24.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in the first month of your membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
- A Try-It kit is available if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.